Croatian Gas Center Ltd. and Croatian Gas Association are inviting you to contribute to the success of the largest international scientific and professional symposium of gas experts in Central and Southeast Europe which will be held from 9th till 11th of May, 2018 in the Congress Centre of the Grand Hotel Adriatic, in Opatija, Croatia.
Three-day international gas conference and exhibition will for the 33rd time gather about 600 distinguished gas and energy experts and managers from about 230 gas companies and institutions, about 45 exhibitors from 20 and more countries who will discuss the current gas and energy topics.
- Efficient Gas Technologies and Energy Strategies for a Competitive Economy – Today and in the Future (invited presentations, panel discussions and views from equipment manufacturers)
- Conditions for the Justification of Applying Smart Technologies in Gas and Other Energy Systems (technical and personnel qualification in companies in the implementation of smart technologies)
- Development of the Gas Infrastructure in the Republic of Croatia (Evacuation Gas Pipelines, Compressor Stations, Gas Storage and the LNG Terminal on the Island of Krk)
- The Southern Gas Corridor and Interconnections for the Future Supply of Southeast Europe and the Republic of Croatia (Gas Pipelines through Turkey and the Mediterranean)
- Issues Involving the Supply of Gas in a Liberalised Market (Peak Consumption, Protected Consumers, Larger Faults in Systems and Extremely Low Temperatures over Longer Periods) – Introductory Presentations and Panel Discussion
- Various Interesting Issues Involving Gas Distributors and LNG Technologies (Anticipated Area of Application)
- Development, Potential and Issues in Using Gas in Transport – Today and in the Future (Road, Maritime and Railway)
- New Opportunities in Financing Innovative Projects in the Energy Industry (EU Funds)
- Technical Regulations, Rules of the Profession and Consumer Rights (Issues Involving the Moving of Consumers from Liquid Fuels to Natural Gas)
- Poster Session of Various Fields from the Energy Industry
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PARTICIPATION:
- As an author of the Scientific and Professional Paper (oral presentation)
- As an author of the Scientific and Professional Paper (poster session)
- As an Author of the Round table (technical-commercial presentation).
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
All authors and co-authors have to pay registration fee in the amount of 370 €.
Organization of poster session is possible.
If the Paper is focused on commercial or promotional issues it will be directed to Round table presentation (technical-commercial presentation) which is charged by a special price.
Inolvement of specific topic in the final program, as well as the sequence of the topics, will depend on the quality and number of accepted papers. Selection of Papers will be based on a review of summaries by a special Croatian Gas Association Working group.
We kindly ask all the authors to submit the following no later than 20th of December 2017:
- Title of the Paper
- Full author’s name (full name of the principal author)
- Full co-author(s) name(s)
- Full name of the presenter of the Paper
- Company name, address, telephone number, fax number, author’s e-mail
- Company name, address, telephone number, fax number, co-authors
- Tittle of the Paper in English
- Extended text summary in English (1 page text)
- Keywords in English.
- Title and summary submission: 20th of December 2017
- Notification to authors about acceptance of the Paper: 19th of January 2018
- Final Paper submission: 20th of February 2018
- Powerpoint presentation submission: 20th of March 2018
PAPER REGISTRATION is possible here.
For more information kindly contact the office of Croatian Gas Center Ltd. :